We are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Supply Teachers to work in our client Primary Schools in Maidenhead.
Supply Teaching offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTs or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
• Good behaviour management
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
• The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for eteach:
• Competitive daily rates
• We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• We pay our Supply Teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
• We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
• We Pay PAYE
• We give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders.
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
• You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
• You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
• You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please apply or enquire please send your CV to Skhan@eteach.com or call on 01276674 150.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.