Eteach are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a SEN school located in Godalming on a full-time basis, to start immediately. This position is on a fixed term contract with the opportunity to become permanent. This role would be ideally be suited to a Teaching Assistant that has previously supported students with a range of different learning difficulties. This role is open to Teaching Assistants who are looking to gain experience in a SEN setting.
This schools is a well-known special school in the Surrey area. The school caters for up to 150 pupils and Sixth Form students between form the ages of 7–19, who have a range of academic abilities and complex needs.
• Support a range of students with learning difficulties in a classroom environment.
• Work with other SEN Teaching Assistants, Teachers and other classroom practitioners.
• Encourage students to reach their full potential both academically and socially.
• Must be open to doing both 1:1 and group work with students.
What you will need:
• Teaching Assistant Qualification OR Teaching Assistant experience
• Previous experience working with students with a range of learning difficulties and needs in a UK school.
• Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Up to date Safeguarding knowledge and training
If this position is something you are interested in, Please send your most up to date CV to Kbindley@eteach.com or APPLY NOW
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.