Evolvence Knowledge Investments manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton School Dubai & Repton School Abu Dhabi, Foremarke School Dubai and Dovecote nursery brands.
Based in the EKI Corporate Offices on Sheikh Zayed Road, the Junior Accountant performs accounting and fiscal record-keeping in addition to cashier duties when required. The ideal candidate will be a semi-qualified accountant with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Book of accounts
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Month end and Year end closing on timeline
- Centralized invoice booking across group
- Prepaid Amortization, monthly accruals and provisions
- Bank Reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Tracking Interest calculations and loans with banks
- Petty cash management and booking
- Preparation of VAT reports and assisting consultants in Filing and refund procedures
Please see attached Job Description for full details
Hours are 9am - 6pm Sunday to Thursday
Salary 6,000 - 8,000aed dependent upon experience