Fairfield High School is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and inspirational Mathematics Teacher to join an exceptional Maths Faculty – an outstanding department, top 20% in the country for Progress 8. Fairfield has a positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and Governors.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative and highly successful faculty. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to teach Mathematics to at least GCSE level
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- A high degree of initiative
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a faculty team
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Experience of Mastery Teaching would be preferred – knowledge of this approach is essential
The successful candidate needs to be familiar with the GCSE course. Candidates must have a good degree in Mathematics and have QTS.
We would also welcome applications from Primary School teachers.
In return we can offer:
- Clear on-boarding and professional development pathways, including coaching. There are opportunities to share good practice within the Trust.
- Access to Teachers Pensions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
CV’s will not be accepted.
Excalibur Academies Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The Trust is proud to serve a diverse student and parent community. The aims of the Trust’s recruitment policy are to ensure that the best possible staff are recruited on the basis of their merits, abilities and suitability for the position; to ensure that all job applicants are considered equally and consistently; to ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly on any grounds including race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or religious belief, sex or sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, disability or age; and to ensure that the School meets its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people by carrying out all necessary pre-employment checks.