7.5 hours per week
Part Time, permanent
Salary: £22 366 pro rata (Actual: £3,746)
Start Date: ASAP
iExel Education Trust (iExel) are a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of providing quality education, support, and challenge to ensure outstanding outcomes for all learners in our schools. We currently have two OFSTED ranked Outstanding schools: Feversham Girls’ Academy (secondary), and Iqra Primary. Our third new school: Bronte Girls’ Academy (secondary) is expected to achieve Outstanding. Thus, we are fully committed to ensuring that all learners in all our schools regardless of their background or starting points achieve their true potential. Our school improvement model is bespoke, recognising that just as every single learner is unique, so are our schools and communities.
iExel Education Trust (iExel) are seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Midday Supervisor with the desire to support in delivering a professional and consistent service to all stakeholders within iExel Education Trust. Full details of the role can be found on the Person Specification.
The successful candidate will play a major role in supervising the students during the midday break. Training will be given where necessary and appropriate.
Further to the Person Specification, our ideal candidate to join the iExel Education Trust Family will:
- Be a Team Player
- Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have exceptional verbal communication skills
- Have a warm, approachable manner
We are able to offer you:
- A forward-thinking Trust which has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams
- A Trust which continually has their vision of creating brighter futures
- A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within
- An excellent CPD programme
- An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family culture.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
For information about this role or an informal visit to the school please contact them directly.
Closing date for applications: 24th November 2023
“iExel Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure, and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Bronte Girls Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.