The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, female for the following position to commence as soon as possible.
Exams and Assessment Officer
37 hours per week – TTO plus 10 days
Grade S4 £19,554 - £21,166 pro rata
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the Exams procedures to ensure the overall smooth running of internal and external examinations, ensuring that all related administration and preparation is undertaken.
- Manage the assessment recording and reporting processes and ensure that they work effectively for the School.
- Recruit and train external invigilators.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly to both staff and students.
Feversham Academy is:
- ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
- A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
- An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange this.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 26th October 2020
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.