The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, person for the following position to commence as soon as possible.
Learning Support Assistant
28 hours per week – TTO
S2 (Point 3 - 4) £18 562 to £18 933 pro rata
The successful applicant will:
• Provide support for pupils with special educational needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
• Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs.
• Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
• Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
• Have the ability to communicate clearly to both staff and students.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
• Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.