Teacher of Maths
Full or Part time
Applications from NQTs & RQTs welcomed
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The Chief Executive and Board of Trustees are ambitious for the growth of the Trust: our mission is to provide the best quality of education for all our learners within a secure learning environment.
Feversham Academy is an outstanding school in Bradford, the school is part of the Feversham family of schools operated by Feversham Education Trust. The Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher for the following position to commence September 2021.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Maths to join our dynamic team.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher.
• Have a proven track record of success and raising pupil attainment in Maths.
• Be passionate about the Feversham ethos of high expectations and inclusivity.
• Have the commitment towards creating a culture of excellence for both pupils and staff.
• Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a free school
• Be a committed team player.
We are able to offer you:
• A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
• A Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
• The opportunity to join a talented, dynamic, and committed body of staff.
• A supportive Board of Trustees and Governing Body.
• An excellent CPD programme.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.