Permanent, Term time only
Salary: S3- SCP 5-6 (£19,650 - £20,043)
Actual Salary: £16,182 - £16,505
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
Feversham Education Trust (FET) are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Attendance Officer with the desire to help lead this outstanding school as it embarks on the next stage of its journey to world class. Feversham Academy’s results are amongst the best in the country.
Feversham Girls’ Academy is a non-selective faith-based secondary school and sixth form for girls located in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The school enjoys an excellent reputation within the local community. Academic standards are very high, and we continue to strive to ensure all students enjoy a fully rounded education, allowing every young person to fulfil their potential.
FET are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Attendance Officer with the desire to help this outstanding school progress as it embarks on the next stage of its journey to world class. We are seeking a new Attendance Officer who will join us on our journey to continued educational excellence. The successful candidate will play a major role in supporting the Attendance Team. Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Further to the Person Specification, our ideal candidate to join the Feversham Education Trust Family will:
- Be a Team Player
- Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a warm, approachable manner
We are able to offer you:
- A forward-thinking Trust which has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams
- A Trust which continually has their vision of transforming the lives and communities of those it serves at the heart of every decision
- A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within
- An excellent CPD programme
- An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family culture.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
A downloadable application form can be found on our website. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30th November 2022 at 12:00 Midday
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.