Feversham Education Trust is looking for a Data, Exams and MIS Manager to join our team based in the Central team.
You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of M1 SCP29 – SCP35 on the Trust’s pay scale - £32 910 to £38 890 (Actual salary £29 241 to £34 555).
The Chief Executive and Board of Trustees are ambitious for the growth of the Trust: our mission
is to provide the best quality of education for all our learners within a secure learning environment.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners we serve, then you are the person we need.
What we are looking for in our Data, Exams and MIS Manager
- To be the key user of MIS within the Trust and across the schools.
- To have lead responsibility for the school’s systems of assessment, recording and reporting.
- To undertake analysis of pupil performance information and to prepare reports on results of this analysis for the CEO, Principal, Senior Leadership Team, governors, subject leaders, other staff and external audiences
- Develop links with the community, families and local environment
What we can offer our Data Exams and MIS Manager:
- A forward thinking Chief Executive who has a proven track record of establishing outstanding
schools and teams
- A Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and
communities of those we serve
- The opportunity to join a talented, dynamic, and committed body of staff
- A supportive Board of Trustees
- An excellent CPD programme
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Data Exams and MIS Manager, please
click 'Apply’ now.
Closing date for JOB TITLE applications: , at midday.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the
Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references,
enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of
legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”