The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic member of staff for the following position to commence as soon as possible.
S1(£17 842 pro rata) 24 hours per week term time only
Fixed term to cover maternity leave - 6 months in the first instance
The successful applicant will:
• Provide technical support services to the Art and Design Technology department.
• Prepare materials, and set up equipment for class practical sessions
• Maintaining equipment for use.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
• Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A sense of humour and ability to communicate clearly to both staff and students are also essential requirements of the post. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.