Director of Learning - Access and Inclusion
Salary: L6 - L10
Start Date: TBA
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The Chief Executive and Board of Trustees are ambitious for the growth of the Trust: our mission is to provide the best quality of education for all our learners within a secure learning environment. Feversham Academy is a non-selective Faith based secondary school and sixth form for girls located in Bradford, the school is part of the Feversham family of schools operated by Feversham Education Trust.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative, and inspirational in the classroom.
• Ensures all students succeed and can achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
• Is committed to providing access for students to a range of opportunities.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• Part of a Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
• Offering an opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and committed body of staff.
• Has an excellent CPD programme.
• Is consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.