Casual Contracts – Days/Hours as agreed
Salary - £10.16 per hour
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
The governors and staff are ambitious for the school: Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the learners you serve, then you are the person we need.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the Feversham ethos of high expectations
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of learners. Have experience in providing efficient support during the examinations.
- Be highly organised and able to work effectively in a team or on their own initiative.
- Have good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills. Be a committed team player.
- A forward thinking senior leadership team under a Chief Executive with a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams.
- A committed and talented body of staff. A supportive Governing Body, Trust and Community.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Principal: Mr R Hanson
Queensbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.