Permanent, Full Time, All year round
Salary: S4 NJC07- NJC11 (£20 444 - £22 129)
Transforming Lives, Transforming Communities
Feversham Education Trust (FET) are a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of providing quality education, support, and challenge to ensure outstanding outcomes for all learners in our schools. We currently have two OFSTED ranked Outstanding schools: Feversham Girls’ Academy (secondary), and Iqra Primary. Our third new school: Bronte Girls’ Academy (secondary) is expected to achieve Outstanding. Thus, we are fully committed to ensuring that all learners in all our schools regardless of their background or starting points achieve their true potential. Our school improvement model is bespoke, recognising that just as every single learner is unique, so are our schools and communities.
Feversham Education Trust (FET) are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious ICT Technician with the desire to support in delivering a professional and consistent service to all stakeholders within Feversham Education Trust. Full details of the role can be found on the Person Specification.
The successful candidate will play a major role in supporting the ICT Network Manager. Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. You will work with the staff at all levels across the schools to ensure that we provide an excellent ICT service.
Further to the Person Specification, our ideal candidate to join the Feversham Education Trust Family will:
- Be a Team Player
- Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a warm, approachable manner
We are able to offer you:
- A forward-thinking Trust which has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams
- A Trust which continually has their vision of transforming the lives and communities of those it serves at the heart of every decision
- A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within
- An excellent CPD programme
- An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family culture.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
A downloadable application form can be found on our website. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
For information about this role or an informal visit to the FET offices, please contact FET directly.
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th November 2022 at 12:00 Midday
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure, and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”