Student Services Officer
35 hours per week – TTO plus 10 days
S5 (Point 12 - 18) £22 183 - £24 982 pro rata
The successful applicant will:
- Ensure and deliver effective pastoral support so that individual students and groups of students are supported to actively participate in learning and reach their full potential.
- Support the raising of standards in the school by leading and delivering pastoral support to a year group of students; and within that year group by providing support to individual students and their families.
- Be responsible for managing and addressing the needs of students who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential.
- Be responsible for supporting the improvement of student punctuality, attendance and behaviour and assist the school’s pastoral programme in reducing disruption and raising student achievement and progress.
- Contribute to effective transition from Secondary schools or other schools ensuring student well-being on entry.
- Provide cover support for lessons, registration, invigilation, intervention or supervision of pupils not in normal lessons for up to 12 periods a week.
Feversham Academy is:
- ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
- A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
- An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 9th June 2021.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.