The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher for the following position.
Teacher of Art and Design Technology
Part time (4 days a week) Permanent
The successful applicant will:
• Teach, students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere
• Model and encourage good oral/written language to promote and improve literacy and numeracy in teaching.
• Provide high levels of challenge in learning, well matched to the needs of all students demands of the specification.
• Plan and update schemes of work and subject materials as required.
Feversham Academy is:
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
• Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.