The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher for the following position to commence September 2021.
Applications from NQTs & RQTs welcomed
Teacher of French
Part time - Permanent
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative, and inspirational in the classroom.
• Ensures all students succeed and can achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
• Is committed to providing access for students to a range of opportunities.
Feversham Academy is :
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• Part of a Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
• Offering an opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and committed body of staff.
• Has an excellent CPD programme.
• Is consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 4th March 2021
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
“Feversham Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to rigorous vetting procedures, including, satisfactory references, enhanced disclosure and barring check (DBS), due diligence, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.”
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.