Teacher of Maths
Permanent, Part Time
Creating Brighter Futures
iExel Education Trust are a not-for-profit organisation with the aim of providing quality support and challenge to ensure outstanding outcomes for all learners in our schools. We currently run two OFTSED ranked Outstanding schools: Feversham Girls’ Academy (secondary), and IQRA Primary. Our third new school: Bronte Girls’ Academy (secondary) is expected to achieve Outstanding. Thus, we are fully committed to ensuring that all learners in all our schools regardless of their background or starting points achieve their true potential. Our school improvement model is bespoke, recognising that just as every single learner is unique, so are our schools and communities.
Bronte Girls Academy (BGA) opened in 2019 as the first Free School for iExel Education Trust – an outstanding Multi Academy Trust. The Academy is a non-faith based school, located in the heart of the City and housed in a state-of-the-art building with cutting edge facilities, based on the most current research on excellent student learning. It is a very exciting time for BGA as the school is growing from the vision of the initial Free School bid to the reality of creating the actual finished product. The BGA pan is 120 pupils into each year group and will grow to 600 pupils at full capacity. The school enjoys an excellent reputation within the local community. Academic standards are very high, and we continue to strive to ensure all students enjoy a fully rounded education, allowing every young person to fulfil their potential.
iExel Education Trust are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Teacher of Maths with the desire to help the school progress to outstanding as it embarks on the next stage of its journey to world class. We are seeking a newteacher who will join us on our journey to continued educational excellence. The successful candidate will play a major role in supporting with delivery of the School Development Plan. Training will be given where necessary and appropriate.
Further to the Person Specification, our ideal candidate to join the iExel Education Trust Family will:
- Be a Team Player
- Have the desire to upskill and support both our learners and our colleagues
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a warm, approachable manner
We are able to offer you:
- A forward-thinking Trust which has a proven track record of establishing outstanding schools and teams
- A Trust which continually has their vision of transforming the lives and communities of those it serves at the heart of every decision
- A Trust with a successful track record of upskilling and promoting within
- An excellent CPD programme
- An opportunity to join a School and Trust community with a family culture.
Closing date: 27th September 2023
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be requested from the successful candidate.
Bronte Girls Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.