Teacher of Performing Arts
Part time (0.6) - Permanent
Applications from NQTs & RQTs welcomed
The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, teacher for the following position to commence September 2021.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative, and inspirational in the classroom.
• Ensures all students succeed and can achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
• Is committed to providing access for students to a range of opportunities.
Feversham Academy is :
• ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
• Part of a Trust that has clear and ambitious plans for growth and a resolve to transform the lives and communities of those we serve.
• Offering an opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and committed body of staff.
• Has an excellent CPD programme.
• Is consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
• An innovative and reflective school
Training will be given where necessary and appropriate. A willingness to support the Islamic Ethos of the school is essential.
Informal visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Feversham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.