Salary: Grade 1 points 1 to 3 (£20,258 to £20,812)
Full Time Equivalent: Actual pro-rata salary £9,282 to £9,535)
Location: Wellsway School, Keynsham
Contract: Part-time, 20 hours per week
Term: Fixed term, Maternity cover, Term Time Only + 2 INSET days + 3 additional days
Futura Learning partnership is at an exciting stage in its development. The trust has grown to 13 schools with ambition for further growth and is a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in Bristol and Bath.
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic catering assistant to support the development and growth of Zest; the in-house catering and hospitality service within Futura Learning Partnership Schools, based at Wellsway School.
The ideal candidate will have catering experience within a busy café or education environment.
The key skills are that you can ensure a comprehensive and professional food and beverage operation, preparing fresh food and the selling of hot and cold beverages. Ensuring the highest standards of food safety and hygiene are maintained. The post will support the chef manager in each school in being able to effectively deliver a quality product, to pre plan and support a variety catering requirements for customers.
The successful candidate would ideally hold a food and hygiene certificate and knowledge of COSHH would be advantageous, however training will be provided.
This role will suit someone who enjoys interacting with customer’s front of house and one who is interested in providing a good customer service.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A trading company committed to excellence that values staff and young people
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and a cycle to work scheme.
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Closing Date: 23:59 Sunday 5th February 2023
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Futura Learning Partnership reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the organisation be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006'.