Job Ref: R263 Please quote on all correspondence.
Start: Nov 2023
Salary: Grade 1 SCP 2 £22,366 FTE. Hourly rate £11.59
Location: To be confirmed on your assignment (on one of our Bristol/Bath school sites)
Contract: Casual basis - 40 hours per week maximum
Term: Fixed Term, 30/10/2023 – 23/07/2024
This is a fantastic opportunity, suitable for experienced Catering Assistants to join our Zest in-house catering operations on a casual basis depending on the business need.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include a pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free on-site parking and a cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 26th November 2023 November 2023
No CVs or agencies please
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.