Job Ref: R060 Please quote on all correspondence
Salary: L12 – L16
Location: Whitchurch (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Full Time
Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful three-form entry primary with a track record of achieving high standards each year. We have recently joined the Futura Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Is a highly effective leader and is committed to meeting the needs of all our pupils
- Is dynamic and proactive and resolution focussed
- Has a track record of improving the quality of teaching and outcomes for pupils.
- Has a track record of effective leadership
- Has an excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Has energy, enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Is friendly, approachable and forms excellent relationships with children
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is able to work effectively with all staff, families and governors
We can offer:
- Motivated children who enjoy learning
- Families who are supportive and involved with their children’s learning
- Staff who are committed to providing all our children with a fantastic education
- Senior leaders and governors with drive to ensure that all our children do well
- Access to a wide range of leadership experiences and would be fully supported with your continuing professional development.
- The opportunity to be part of the wider senior leadership team at a pivotal point for Futura Learning Partnership
- A range of employee benefits and support for personal and professional growth within Futura.
- Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span Bath to Bridgwater, working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all pupils in our care.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday 16th April 2023
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26th April 2023
No CVs or agencies please
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Futura Learning Partnership reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.