We require flexible and enthusiastic individuals to support the Academy with exam invigilation and to assist students with their access arrangements in external and internal examinations. You will need to work professionally as a member of a team, which ensures that regulations are followed in a supportive environment for our students taking formal examinations.
OFSTED judged us “Good” in all areas during our most recent full inspection (November 2021).
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack (and Candidate pack if relevant)
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Sir Bernard Lovell Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.