HR Administrator x2
Location: Trust Central Offices (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 37 hours, full time, all year round
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a developing Central HR Team.
If you are well-organised with excellent customer service skills and are looking to kick start an exciting career in HR, this is a brilliant opportunity to join the Trust in our Central HR Team.
As one of our HR Administrators you will be responsible for providing HR administration support to our Schools and Central Team throughout the full employment lifecycle, to include (but not exhaustive) recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, contract changes and other general administrative duties.
To join us as an Administrator you will need:-
- Demonstrable experience providing great customer service in a professional environment
- To be a confident communicator and expert organiser
- To demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of working with confidential information and showing discretion at all times
- To be process driven with proven experience of creating templates for repeat tasks and improving efficiency
- To be great with data and deadlines
- To be passionate about delivering efficient and accurate administrative support to our HR Department
- Previous HR administration experience would be an advantage
- Benefits such as healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistant Programme, discounted sports centre/gum membership, discounted retail benefits and generous pension schemes
- Flexible working options
- Family friendly policies
This opportunity will enable you to learn all there is to know about our HR function and you’ll be mentored by our supportive HR Team, enabling you to develop and grow your skills and experience with brilliant, on the job training.
So, if you are eager to develop your skills and build a career in HR, we want to hear from you.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Tuesday 7th December 2021 and Interviews will be held w/c 13th December 2021
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.