Class Teacher KS2
Salary: MPR to UPR
Location: Whitchurch (near Bristol Bath)
Contract: Full Time
Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful three form entry primary with a track record of achieving high standards each year. We have recently joined the Futura Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to recruit a Key Stage 2 class teacher who is enthusiastic, innovative and with a proven track record of securing the best possible outcomes for pupils.
Applications are invited from experienced, innovative practitioners who have the necessary skills to inspire and motivate our children. Your ability to teach basic skills effectively is essential, as is your commitment to working as part of a team.
You will need to display the capacity to motivate, nurture and provide a stimulating environment for the children in your class. You will work with a committed team to deliver excellence in all areas.
Applications will be considered from an excellent teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and has high expectations
- Has excellent inclusive classroom practice
- Has a sound knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum, particularly Upper Key Stage 2
- Has the enthusiasm and energy to raise standards
- Is an excellent class teacher who can model outstanding practice
- Is fully committed to working as part of a team
- Is able to work effectively with parents to provide the very best for our children
This post is not suitable for ECTs.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol, Keynsham, Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3 to 18 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 29th September 2022
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 3rd October 2022
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS,
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Bridge Farm Primary reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.