Lunchtime Play Ranger (SMSA)
Job Ref: FLP R374 Please quote on all correspondence.
Salary: Grade 1, Scale Point 3 (£22,737 FTE), £11.79 hourly rate
Location: Bitton (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Full time and Part time, Term time only
Positions: 1 x full time – 7.5 hours per week
1 x part time – up to 6 hours per week (hours of work to be discussed at interview)
The Meadows Primary School wish to appoint two Lunchtime Play Rangers (School Meals Supervisory Assistant) to join our dedicated team and support the play of our children. We need someone who loves children and supporting them with their lunchtime play. The full-time working hours are from 11:45am to 1.15pm Monday to Friday.
We require a person who likes to support children in their lunchtime and play activities and can be someone children go to if they need support.
We Are Looking For:
A calm, nurturing and positive person who loves supporting children to have fun at lunchtimes.
We can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A committed, supportive and friendly team who work together to achieve the best outcomes for our children and families
- A large site where the children have a range of play equipment
- In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 2-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday, 18 February 2024
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter.
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
The Meadows Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.