Nursery Class Teacher
Start: 1st September 2022
Salary: MPR1 to MPR6 (FTE £25,714 to £36,961)
Contract: 32.5 hours Temporary
Location: Cheddar Grove, Bristol, BS13 7EN
We wish to appoint one dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Nursery Class Teacher to join our happy and forward-thinking school.
At Cheddar Grove Primary School, we are proud to have a strong, committed staff team and enthusiastic, well-mannered motivated pupils. We pride ourselves in creating a learning environment that excites, engages and motivates every one of our delightful children. Staff allow every child to learn and develop emotionally, socially, academically and ultimately achieve their very best for life; a truly ‘joined-up’, holistic learning journey.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An energetic and dynamic teacher who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors and the community
- A flexible, fun, positive and energetic person to join our friendly team
Our school/trust can provide:
- Well-behaved children who are ready to learn
- Highly committed and enthusiastic staff
- An orderly and pleasant working environment
- An over-arching trust curriculum for all subjects, to guide the school’s curriculum
- A commitment to staff well-being
- Coaching and mentoring within school to develop practice
- A very supportive trust with CPD and networking opportunities
- A very supportive local governing body
The successful applicant must be supportive of the values and ethos of our school and trust. Cheddar Grove Primary School is part of Futura Learning Partnership. The Trust currently comprises of fourteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in South Bristol and Bath. For further information about our Trust, please visit the website. Further details about our school can be found on our website.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Cheddar Grove Primary School on 0117-903-0418 to arrange a convenient date and time.
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 30th June 2022
Cheddar Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.