Job Ref: R285 Please quote on all correspondence
Salary: Grade 1 SCP 2 £22366 FTE.
Hourly rate £11.59
Location: Chandag Primary School, Keynsham
Contract: 7.5 hours per week
Term: Fixed Term to 31.08.2024
Zest Childcare, part of Futura Commercial Services within Futura Learning Partnership and are looking for lively and enthusiastic person to join our Zest Childcare Team based at Chandag Primary School, Keynsham, There may be opportunity for additional hours within our provision if we have staff absences. Play Assistants organise, plan and take part in play activities with the children within our care. You will supervise the children efficiently whilst ensuring the children are happy and safe at all times.
Level 2 Childcare or equivalent qualification would be an advantage as would a paediatric 1st aid qualification.
You do not necessarily need qualifications as we will invest in your training if you can demonstrate the right attributes for working with children.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
- Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
No CVs or agencies please
Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.