School Games Organiser (Schools Sports Partnership)
Salary: Grade 3 scp 5-6
(£19,312 to £19,698 ) FTE (£10,474 to £10,683 actual pro rata salary)
Location: Futura Learning Partnership schools (Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 24 hours per week, term time only
Term: Temporary until 31st March 2022 or earlier return of the postholder
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area
We wish to appoint a School Games Organiser who will be responsible for the coordination and development of high quality PE, school sport completion and physical activity opportunities across the network of Futura Learning Partnership schools. This post is temporary (absence cover) until 31st March 2022 or earlier return of the postholder.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 15th September 2021
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the Trading Company be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.