School Meals Supervisory Assistant (SMSA) x2
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 1 Scale Point 1-3 £17,843 to £18,562 FTE
(£2,185 to £2,273 actual pro rata per annum)
Contract: 5hrs 25 mins per week (1.05 per day) term time only
A job share will be considered for applicants preferring not to work 5 days - please make this clear in the supporting comments section on your application form.
We have two SMSA vacancies and seeking to appoint two reliable and committed individuals who can provide care, guidance and support for our children during the lunch break (12.00 until 13.05) in the role of lunchtime School Meals Supervisor Assistant each working day, term time only.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on Sunday 26th September 2021
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification and Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Chandag Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.