Part time School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Salary: Grade 1 SCP 3
Contract: Part Time
Location: Bitton (near Bristol/Bath)
The Meadows Primary School wish to appoint a casual School Meals Supervisory Assistants to join our dedicated team and support the play of our children when staff are absent. We need someone who loves children and supporting them with their lunchtime play. This is a role that would be working from 11:45 am – 1.15pm on an ad hoc basis.
We require a person who likes to support children in their lunchtime and play activities and can be someone children go to if they need support.
We Are Looking For:
- A calm, nurturing and positive person who loves supporting children to have fun at lunchtimes.
We can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A committed, supportive and friendly team who work together to achieve the best outcomes for our children and families
- A large site where the children have a range of play equipment
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
The Meadows Primary School is proud to be part of Futura Learning Partnership and has rapidly improved outcomes for children. It is a seven class primary school in Bitton with a great outdoor space for children to explore and play.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. The Meadows Primary School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Requistion End date: 31st January 2023
The Meadows Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.