Salary: Grade 1 Scale Point 1-3
Salary £20,258 to £20,812
Location: Whitchurch (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 6.25 hours per week, Term Time Only
Term: Fixed Term
Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful three-form entry primary with a track record of achieving high standards each year. We have recently joined the Futura Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to appoint a School Meal Supervisory Assistant to join our dedicated team of staff to support the children over the lunchtime period. The duties will include supervising the children whilst they eat their lunches, help clearing away the food hall and afterwards supervising whilst they are playing outside or inside, depending on the weather.
The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy, and able to work independently and will be expected to maintain a strong presence around the school, building good relationships with all pupils and encouraging good behaviour to promote a positive lunchtime atmosphere.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. For more information about the Futura Learning Partnership, please see the website.
Visit the school website.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 27/11/2022
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 28/11/2022
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Bridge Farm Primary School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.