Start: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 5 (£22,129 - £23,953 full-time salary)
Location: Wansdyke Primary School (near Bristol)
Contract: Full-time 37 hours per week (10.00am –6.00pm although applicants are required to be flexible to cover alternative hours as per site requirements)
Term: Permanent, All Year Round
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
This role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who has the skills and attributes to join the site team on a full time basis, providing services at one or more of our other schools in area
You will need to:
- Be self-motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to work
- Have previous experience of caretaking
- Have a maintenance back ground
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety
- Have a professional, confident and can do approach to work
- Have the practical skills/experience and/or qualifications to be able to undertake the role effectively
- Be flexible over working pattern as the hours/days may change to suit the business needs and to ensure staff cover.
- Have a drivers licence
- Either have or undertake a course to achieve a MiDAS qualification (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme).
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
- The closing date for applications is: 23:59 24th September 2023
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter.
No CVs or agencies please.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Futura Learning Partnership reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Download the Job Description/Person Specification
Trust Recruitment Pack
Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.