Senior Sports Centre Assistant
Start: As soon as possible
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Location: Futura Commercial Services Ltd - SBL and Wellsway Sports Centre
Contract: Two role options:
- Role A – 40 hours per week
- Role B – 20 hours per week
These roles/hours are flexible and can be discussed at interview.
Term: Fixed Term (6 months with review to renew)
Futura Learning Partnership is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of thirteen schools, with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
The Trust has set up a subsidiary trading company (Futura Commercial Services Ltd) to manage its traded services, in particular the activities of the two sports centres located at Wellsway School and Sir Bernard Lovell Academy. We are now looking for highly motivated, energetic and committed Sports Centre Team Members to support our two sports centre operations.
You may have a background in sports coaching, fitness instruction, leisure or recreation or your experience may have been gained in a different sector. You will however possess world class customer service skills, have a passion to support and inspire members and guests in a busy sports environment and have a want to develop your professional experience and skills within a sports/leisure environment.
The working hours schedule to be discussed
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include NEST/Avon Pension Fund pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking, cycle to work scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
No CVs or agencies please.
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Futura Learning Partnership reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the organisation be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006'.