Chandag Junior School
Teaching Assistant SEN
Job Ref: R041
Salary: £21,575 to £21,968 FTE
£14,146.32 to £14,404.01 actual salary
Location: Keynsham (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 28.75 hours, term time only plus 2 inset days
Term: Fixed 31/8/2023
Futura Learning Partnership Trust is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area.
We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching assistant to join our happy and forward thinking school. This is a part time, fixed term role. We are seeking a TA who would relish the opportunity to join our wonderful team.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An energetic and dynamic TA who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors and the community
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23.59 Sunday 19th March
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Chandag Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.