Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful three-form entry primary with a track record of achieving high standards each year. We have recently joined the Futura Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
We are seeking to recruit a class teacher who is enthusiastic, innovative and with a proven track record of securing the best possible outcomes for pupils.
Applications are invited from experienced, innovative practitioners who have the necessary skills to inspire and motivate our children. Your ability to teach basic skills effectively is essential, as is your commitment to working as part of a team.
You will need to display the capacity to motivate, nurture and provide a stimulating environment for the children in your class. You will work with a committed team to deliver excellence in all areas.
Applications will be considered from an excellent teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and has high expectations
- Has excellent inclusive classroom practice
- Has a sound knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum.
- Has the enthusiasm and energy to raise standards
- Is an excellent class teacher who can model outstanding practice
- Is fully committed to working as part of a team
- Is able to work effectively with parents to provide the very best for our children
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools.
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 26th November 2023
Shortlisting will take place on 27th November 2023
Interview 4th December 2023
No CVs or agencies please
Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack
Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening, online searches and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.