Teaching Assistant x3
Start: January 2023 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Salary: Grade 3 (5-6) £21575 to £21968 full time equivalent salary
Location: Keynsham (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: Part time (32.5 hrs per week) Term time only + Inset days
Term: Fixed Term Contract until 31.8.2023
Bridge Farm Primary School is a successful and thriving 3 form entry primary school in south Bristol. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to provide general and specific assistance to pupils and staff under the direction, guidance and direct supervision of the classroom teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- demonstrable knowledge of how children learn and how to motivate them
- demonstrable knowledge of strategies for phonics, spelling, reading and number skills
- relevant educational experience supporting a child/children in a primary school setting
- experience of working with children who have a wide variety of educational needs
- be suitably qualified, with at least GNVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- the ability to adopt a patient, caring and nurturing approach – listening to and talking with our pupils
- a commitment to developing the full potential of our youngest children
- an ability to adapt and work on their own initiative
- high expectations of children’s achievement, progress and behaviour
- the capacity to work as part of a team, demonstrating good inter-personal skills
We can offer:
- welcoming children with a love for learning
- a friendly working environment set in attractive grounds
- a supportive staff and governing body
- further training and development opportunities
To apply: Follow the link to the Futura Learning Partnership job site and apply online.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th December 2022 @11.59pm
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Bridge Farm Infant School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Bridge Farm Primary School is part of the Futura Learning Partnership. The Trust currently comprises of 14 schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in South/East Bristol and Bath.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.