Maternity Leave Cover Teacher
Contract: Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Location: Cheddar Grove, Bristol, BS13 7EN
Anticipated Start Date - 28/2/22
We wish to appoint one dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Classroom Teacher to join our happy and forward thinking school.
At Cheddar Grove Primary School we are proud to have a strong, committed staff team and enthusiastic, well-mannered motivated pupils. We pride ourselves in creating a learning environment that excites, engages and motivates every one of our delightful children. Staff allow every child to learn and develop emotionally, socially, academically and ultimately achieve their very best for life; a truly ‘joined-up’, holistic learning journey.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An energetic and dynamic teacher who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors and the community
- A flexible, fun, positive and energetic person to join our friendly team
Our school/trust can provide:
- Well-behaved children who are ready to learn
- Highly committed and enthusiastic staff
- An orderly and pleasant working environment
- An over-arching trust curriculum for all subjects, to guide the school’s curriculum
- A commitment to staff well-being
- Coaching and mentoring within school to develop practice
- A very supportive trust with CPD and networking opportunities
- A very supportive local governing body
The successful applicant must be supportive of the values and ethos of our school and trust. Cheddar Grove Primary School is part of Futura Learning Partnership. The Trust currently comprises of fourteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in South Bristol and Bath. For further information about our Trust, please visit the website. Further details about our school can be found on our website.
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Cheddar Grove Primary School on 0117-903-0418 to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 23rd January 2022
Interviews to be held week beginning Monday 24th January 2022
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment, Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Cheddar Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.