Phoenix Academy is seeking an ambitious Data Analyst and Exams Officer to join our ever improving school on a Permanent contract.
- To perform all activities in regard to school data and examination administration.
- To ensure that all MIS systems are utilised effectively including for recording student details, attendance, assessment, timetabling and examinations. The continual development of the MIS and associated systems.
- Compliance to all internal and external regulatory requirements including termly student census returns and JCQ Examination rules.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of data including pupil data, examination entries and results.
WHO WE ARE
Future Academies is a Multi-Academy Trust which includes three primary schools and seven secondary schools in and around London and Hertfordshire. We are motivated by a mission of social change and reducing educational inequality. We are unique in our approach to a knowledge-rich curriculum; our school motto is Libertas per cultum (Freedom through education), and in our strong emphasis on raising young people’s aspirations and outcomes through the teaching of classical and traditional subjects. Our children and young people study a bespoke curriculum developed by researchers at our Curriculum Centre, which places a focus on developing their cultural literacy and their awareness of the forces, words and events that have shaped our society today.
• Free access to our leisure centre which includes a swimming pool, fitness suite and dance studio
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and happy pupils
• The chance to help rapidly improve the most improved academy in London (2017)
• The expertise and support of senior leadership and colleagues across the Future Academies Trust
• An area well served by public transport, plus ample car parking on site
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying to the post of Office Manager at Phoenix Academy, please click on "Fast Apply" to complete an online application form. Deadline for applications is Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 9am.
Alternatively, if this role is not quite what you are looking for, feel free to browse through our Trust wide vacancies and register your details to our Talent Pool which can both be found on our website under “Current Vacancies”.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Future Academies reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date.
Phoenix Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.