Job Title: HR Business Partner
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Pimlico, London, with hybrid working
Future Academies is a Multi-Academy Trust built around a small family of 10 innovative and ambitious schools in Westminster, White City and Hertfordshire. The Trust boasts a proven track record of effective school improvement while transforming the lives of children and young people by helping them to succeed and overcome social barriers irrespective of background or starting point.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and capable HR Business Partner to be a trusted advisor to the Principal and senior leadership teams at our London schools. You will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR service, with the main duties including:
- Coaching, supporting and challenging managers in the application of HR policies and good practice in order to minimise risks and promote a positive working culture.
- Providing expert advice and guidance in the management of complex ER, change and contract queries.
- Reviewing staffing structures, job roles and contractual arrangements that best meet the changing needs of the Academy.
- Managing organisational change so that legal, contractual and trade union issues balance with practical considerations.
- Contributing to service development projects set out in our People Strategy to position Future Academies as an employer of choice.
A qualified HR professional, you will bring extensive experience as a Business Partner, ideally from within Education, and you will have the confidence and capability to manage your workload effectively and to build and maintain positive relationships with your client base.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end both an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Barred List check are required for this role. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.