Future Academies is currently developing the corporate services model within the Trust and we are looking for a Procurement and Contracts Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will provide professional procurement and contract management expertise across a range of contracted services to support the operation of the Trust. The successful candidate will be positive and ambitious, with past experience in a similar role.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Procurement and Contracts Manager will provide professional procurement and contract management to the Trust, ensuring value for money to its Academies and where possible, deliver substantial and sustainable savings. This will include but is not limited to:
- providing professional procurement & tendering for high value goods & services
- supporting supplier & contract management where appropriate.
- ensuring value for money and, where possible, deliver substantial and sustainable savings
- providing industry standard reporting and benchmarking on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
WHY CHOOSE US?
Future Academies is a flourishing multi-academy trust, founded with the aim of improving the life chances and raising the aspirations of young people. We offer a rich and stimulating education comprised of a knowledge-rich curriculum, diverse cultural and extracurricular opportunities, and a strong pastoral support system. All children and young people are welcomed in our inclusive community, and all are challenged to be the best they can be.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and committed team.
- A competitive salary
- Staff benefits
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL:
- hold the relevant qualification from Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and or equivalent work-based experience.
- have experience of managing complex procurement across a variety of goods / services
- have outstanding commercial awareness and a proven track record of achieving value for money
- have robust knowledge of procurement metrics with the proven ability to set and achieve KPI's
- be a Trust wide player with the ability to develop shared approaches and enable joined up implementation.
Further information and how to apply for the role is available in the recruitment pack
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end both an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Barred List check are required for this role. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.