An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at The Grange Academy in Bushey. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
To provide a proficient Desktop Publishing service to meet the needs of the Academy and to ensure all photocopying equipment is operational for all staff to use.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- FTE salary £18,562 pa - £19,312 pa; Actual Salary £16,664 - £17,306 pa Including Fringe Allowance
- Working Monday - Friday
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits through Perkbox
- Access to gym and free access to employee assistance programme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Previous administration experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
The Grange Academy is part of Future Academies which is an educational charity and multi-academy trust. It is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of all children and young people. Therefore, the trust expects all members of staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. To this end, both an ‘Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service’ check and a ‘Barred List’ check will be required for this role.