Future Academies Watford is seeking a school administrator to support in the smooth-running of our busy Academy's main school office, assist administrators with their duties and act as the first point of contact for parents/carers and external agencies as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a school-based administrator to further their experience of working within a busy academy as part of a large, Multi-Academy Trust, working closely with the other schools and alongside experienced and established members of staff.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be an experienced and motivated school administrator, able to remain calm under busy periods and adapt at communicating with parents, staff, internal staff and external agencies.
As the successful application, you will be:
• Experienced working as part of a busy school office team, being first point of contact for parents/carers and delivering exceptional front desk service
• Ideally with in-depth knowledge and understanding of SIMS
• Highly organised, pro-active and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and communication skills with an exemplary telephone manner
WHO WE ARE
Future Academies Watford is a state funded secondary based in Watford, Hertfordshire. We are part of Future Academies, a Multi-Academy Trust which includes three primary schools and six secondary schools in and around London and Hertfordshire. We are motivated by a mission of social change and reducing educational inequality. Our school and Trust are unique in our approach to a knowledge-rich curriculum; our school motto is Libertas per cultum (Freedom through education), and in our strong emphasis on raising young people’s aspirations and outcomes through the teaching of classical and traditional subjects. Our children and young people study a bespoke curriculum developed by researchers at our Curriculum Centre, which places a focus on developing their cultural literacy and their awareness of the forces, words and events that have shaped our society today.
• Access to our Outstanding Future Training SCITT programme. Future Training is one of the country’s top providers of Teacher training as per the Good Teacher Training Guide 2017 and is rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted.
• The chance to make a difference to children’s and young people’s lives. Future Academies is of the belief that all children have the right to enriching education through a knowledge-rich and child-centric approach: our teachers can therefore make a dramatic impact on the lives of these children.
• Fast career progression. Because knowledge and intelligence, rather than length of service, are lauded and rewarded at Future Academies, teachers and support staff can quickly take up great responsibility, adding to their already exceptional experience and knowledge, joining the SLT or writing for the Trust’s Curriculum Centre, where our in-house textbooks are produced.
• Excellent CPD. The Trust is knowledge-centric and encourages CPD at all levels with excellent opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust. This includes Leadership Development opportunities.
• Knowledge-rich staff team. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment with excellent resources. Being part of a Trust of schools enables you to share knowledge across a wider range of educational professionals.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying to the post of School Administrator at Future Academies Watford, please click on “Fast Apply” to complete an online application form. Deadline for applications is 12pm on Monday 10th May 2021.
Alternatively, if this role is not quite what you are looking for, feel free to browse through our Trust wide vacancies and register your details to our Talent Pool which can both be found on our website under “Current Vacancies”.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Future Academies reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Future Academies Watford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.