An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant school as a Level 2 Nursery Assistant supporting a child on a 1:1 basis.
- Have you got the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children?
- Do you relish the chance to be part of a driven, creative and supportive team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and caring Level 2 Nursery Assistant to work part time on a temporary basis. Applicants must have NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and previous experience within a Nursery setting is essential.
Danetree is a four form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
What we are looking for
• A Level 2 Nursery Assistant who is passionate, enthusiastic and committed to the educational development of children and can help build the foundations to a fulfilled and varied educational offering
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Why work at Danetree Primary School
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
• Career Opportunities
Salary: FTE £18,000 per annum. Pro rata Salary £11,829 per annum
Grade Associate 2
Hours of work: 27.5 hours a week, over 39 working weeks (term time plus insets)
Working Pattern: 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday
Friday 15th October 2021
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.