We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Class Teacher to work in our Outstanding school. You must have the drive, desire and dedication to make a difference to our children and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum. You will be part of a driven, creative and supportive team.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be:
- an outstanding Class Teacher
- committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding practice
- able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors, and the wider community
- able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
- able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification for more information and before applying.
About Danetree Primary School
Danetree is a four-form entry, Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' School set in fantastic grounds in West Ewell, Epsom. Our forward-thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our innovative thematic curriculum.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
We can offer you:
- The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing, and dynamic organisation
- Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
- An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
- Confident, enthusiastic, and well-behaved children who enjoy learning
- A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Start Date – September 2023
Contract type - Full Time Permanent
Annual Salary - GLF Main Pay Scale Range (fringe) GM1-GM6 £29,344-£40,083, UPS 1-3 (£41,858-£44,919)
Interview Date – To be confirmed
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place