Are you a passionate and experienced Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a creative and supportive team?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Class Teacher to work in our wonderful federated infant schools. You must have the desire and dedication to make a difference to our children and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum.
ABOUT PINE RIDGE AND LORRAINE FEDERATION
Led by an executive leadership team, Pine Ridge & Lorraine Federation offers an exceptional provision for children aged 2-7 years. The executive team work across three schools locally and see themselves as a family of schools in the community, striving to be the best that we can for the children and families in our community, knowing that together, we are stronger. Our core purpose each day is to secure the highest standards of education for our pupils and to ensure that they receive the preparation they need for their futures, helping them build the resilience and character they need to make a success of their lives.
Relationships between our staff and pupils at Pine Ridge & Lorraine are excellent, characterised by mutual respect and high expectations of everyone in our community. Our ethos is underpinned by strong values: RESPECT – TRY YOUR BEST- SUCCEED. The school offers a vibrant, rich curriculum for all, regardless of need and background, and we work hard to meet the needs of each pupil. We are proud that Ofsted recognised that all our schools are ‘Good’, and crucially that “No pupils are left out or left behind…” (September 2019). We pride ourselves on knowing each child and each family well in order to personalise provision and build positive relationships. Ofsted saw that “School leaders and staff know each pupil through and through….” (September 2019). This positive and inclusive culture permeates all aspects of school life in each of our schools.
We work closely with the Trust within the Teaching School, supporting Teacher Training, School-to-School support with SLE and LLE brokering and leading CPD across schools. We benefit from sharing outstanding resources, CPD and practise across a wide range of GLF schools.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- recent outstanding teaching experience across Key Stage 1
- a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all children
- proven experience of leading a subject/s and of driving change
- ability to model positive attitudes and values, and uphold our school ethos with all stakeholders
WHY WORK AT PINE RIDGE & LORRAINE FEDERATION?
- the opportunity to join a small and friendly team where you can make a real difference to our children.
- a varied and interesting role where your contribution will be highly valued.
- supportive colleagues and senior leaders.
- Access to excellent training and career progression opportunities through our partnership with GLF schools.
- a location with good road and public transport links.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
JOIN THE GLF COMMUNITY
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF SCHOOLS EMPLOYMENT OFFER
- GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
This is a job share opportunity with flexibility regarding the number of days per week. Please state in your supporting statement how many days you would ideally work.
Start Date: 3rd January 2023
Salary range: GLF Main Pay Scale (fringe)
Closing Date: 15th December 2022
We positively encourage informal visits. To arrange an appointment, please call us on 01276 23207. We look forward to showing you around our school.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place