We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our hard working and dedicated staff team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher to join our team from January. The successful candidate will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
Chalklands is a cluster of 4 primary schools consisting of Hillcroft Primary School, Marden Lodge Primary School, Warlingham Village Primary School and Whyteleafe Primary School. They are happy, vibrant and forward thinking schools in which children excel themselves, both academically and socially. We have high standards and expect the best.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working in Primary setting
• Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
• A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work at Hillcroft Primary School
• Dedicated and passionate staff
• Inclusive learning environment
• Dynamic teaching and learning
• Creative curriculum and resources
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Thriving students who are healthy and happy
• Part of the GLF Chalklands cluster (including Hillcroft Primary, Warlingham Primary, Marden Lodge Primary and Whyteleafe Primary), encouraging a collaborative approach to working.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
The Details: Permanent – full time or part time considered for the right candidate
Salary: GLF Mainscale
Start Date: January 2022
Closing date for applications: 29th October 2021
Interview date: TBA
Contact: If you would like more information about the role, or a tour of the school, please contact Wendy Vicars via the office at Hillcroft Primary School.
Chalklands Cluster is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.