We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic EYFS Class Teacher to join our hard working and dedicated staff team to cover maternity leave on a 1 year contract at Hillcroft Primary School.
An opportunity has arisen for an EYFS Class Teacher to join our team from Easter 2022 to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
About Hillcroft Primary School
Hillcroft is a happy, vibrant and forward thinking school, our excellent staff team are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every child is nurtured to achieve their personal best. We have high standards and expect the best. As part of the Chalklands Cluster, comprising of four GLF schools within the area, we have a collaborative approach towards working which means the schools work closely together to provide an exceptional educational experience to the local communities. The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It will also allow for more opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional development.
What we are looking for
• Experience of working in EYFS
• Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
• Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
• Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
• A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
• A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work at Hillcroft Primary School
• Dedicated and passionate staff
• Inclusive learning environment
• Dynamic teaching and learning
• Creative curriculum and resources
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Thriving students who are healthy and happy
• Part of the GLF Chalklands cluster (including Hillcroft Primary, Warlingham Primary, Marden Lodge Primary and Whyteleafe Primary), encouraging a collaborative approach to working.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Temporary 1 Year contract to cover maternity leave starting at Easter 2022
Salary: GLF Mainscale
Closing date for applications: 6th December 2021
Interview date: TBA
To find out more or have an informal conversation, please contact Louise Summers, Head of School via the school office.
Chalklands Cluster is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.