Exciting Teaching Opportunity at Salfords Primary
Be part of our creative and passionate team as we plan the next step on our journey, and Grow, Learn and Flourish within GLF Schools.
Salfords Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and passionate Year 4 Teacher. This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated team of educational experts within GLF schools to continue to develop an exciting learning environment in collaboration with colleagues, as part of a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
This is a fixed term full time role for the summer term intially, flexible working may be considered. We are looking for candidates who will work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and work independently.
The successful candidate will be willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools and be passionate about the children's learning and welfare.
About Salfords Primary School
We believe in the development of the whole child. This will be achieved within a calm, caring, and safe environment. We have high expectations of everyone to ensure children reach their full potential. We believe it is essential to treat people equally through equality of opportunity regardless of gender, race, special needs or disability. Learning and Teaching will be differentiated to take account of individual needs by matching it to the appropriate stage of the child’s physical, social and cultural development needs. Every child will benefit from a varied curriculum presented in an interesting, exciting and imaginative manner centred on first-hand experience.
To become a great school, where children love learning, enjoy school and aspire to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. To be at the heart of our community working with parents to access learning which supports our children to grow, learn and flourish.
● Strive for Excellence
● Respect for others
● Have the Courage to try
● Treat people with Kindness
We believe that everyone learns best when they are happy and we aim to achieve this through our school values of excellence, respect, courage and kindness. We look forward to working with the whole school community as we continue the school’s journey to excellence.
What we are looking for
- A Class Teacher with a passion for teaching at primary level
- NQT or Experienced Teachers
- Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
- Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations
Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners
Why work at Salfords Primary School
- An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of the class.
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast-growing community with excellent transport links
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education.
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.To become a great school, where children love learning, enjoy school and aspire to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. To be at the heart of our community working with parents to access learning which supports our children to grow, learn and flourish.
- Salary: Main Pay Range £29,344 - £40,083 FTE
- Hours of work: Full time but flexible working could be considered for the right candidate.
- Closing date for applications: 25/01/2023
Interview date: TBC As soon as possible for the ideal candidate. We positvley encourage vists.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place