We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Class Teacher, who will play a key role in delivering high quality lessons that meet the educational needs of the children, ensuring outstanding learning and teaching. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dedicated and nurturing team.
What we are looking for
- Is passionate about developing our pupils
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is able to motivate and encourage the children
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Will positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children
- Is self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school
About Springfield Primary School
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
Our beautiful grounds and excellent facilities afford children a wealth of new learning experiences, including an array of extra-curricular activities to develop more broadly their skills and wider interests.
Springfield Primary School is an academy within the multi-academy trust, GLF. We work closely with other primary and secondary schools sharing outstanding practice, expertise and resources.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government/Teachers Pension Scheme (DELETE as appropriate)
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information.
Salary: GLF Teachers MPR
Hours of work: Full time
Closing date for applications: 27th January 2023, 12.00pm
Interview date: 2nd February 2023
We positively encourage informal visits to both the school, and look forward to showing you around. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place